6/23/2013 02:20:02 am
Beautiful and adventureous. I would love to have been there. Greetings from Rhode Island. Too bad I am getting too old to travel so much any more!!!! I enjoy reading about your adventures.
6/23/2013 03:24:08 am
Hi Nan. It was a wonderful adventure. And, your comment affirms one of our favorite reasons for doing it --- This year we can. Maybe the next time the opportunity came along, we couldn't.
Leave a Reply.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos
Contact us at: