The Books Arrive
Following months of intensive efforts--rewriting, reformatting, proofreading, and adjustments here and there, Second Wind went off to the printer in late July. Our supply of the printed version arrived on Friday.They look great, and we're really pleased with them. We're readying the Kindle edition today, and we're hoping both versions will be available for sale by tomorrow. If you're interested in the hard-copy version, you can place your order today at www.lighthallbooks.com, and we'll have your book in the mail to you tomorrow. Update - I just began the process of getting the books uploaded to Amazon. Apparently it could take up to a week to get the products set up on Amazon's site. In the meantime, hard copies are available from us as indicated above.
Leave a Reply.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos
Contact us at: