Enter here. Note the Camino shell in the stonework of the sidewalk.
This is the entranceway. The stairs go up to the sleeping rooms. To the left is the kitchen and to the right is the living room. The computer station is straight ahead. Boots go under the stairs.
One side of the kitchen.
And the other side.
Here is the living room. You can just see the wood stove on the left and one part of the chair in the foreground where we check people in.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos