Our time in Ireland, following the rest day in Pamplona and our side trips to San Sebastian and Bilbao, was wonderful. We had sunny days, good hikes, traditional music, and the excellent company of family. If you would like to read more about our post-Camino trip to Irleand and see photos of the gorgeous, sometimes scary vistas, visit Peg and Russ: Adventures Beyond Time. The photos below are to tempt you over for a visit.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos