A little albergue on a farm
Our 12-mile walk on Sunday was under overcast skies. But the sun shined through off and on and the scenery continued to be lovely. We had little rooms with a shared bath on a farm with sheep. Spent the late afternoon drinking beer with Dutchmen, Brits, Hawaiiaans, A Floridian, and a North Carolinian.
Leave a Reply.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos
Contact us at: