Checked in folks from Austria, Sweden, USA, France, Spain, Japan, Korea, Gemany,Denmark. It rained all the time they were walking.they were glad to sit around in the living room. Note the drying ponchos. Gloves, socks, and boots. The fire was welcome although being the only heat, it didn't quite meet the full need. Some people warmed stones to wrap in socks and put on the toes of their sleeping bags.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos