When we looked into the possibility of offering the mini-workshop in early spring, we discovered that we had already missed the deadline for the Community Education program at Santa Fe College. The next opportunity to offer the workshop would be in April, which we feared would be quite late for anyone considering a walk in spring or summer of this year. We've been looking into other venues, but so far have come up with nothing. If anything develops we'll put it up on Facebook. If you're interested and not on Facebook, check back here from time to time.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos