Camino Gathering Today
We are looking forward to the party tonight. Paella is in the making. Spanish wine is ready. Autumn herbal teas are cooling in the refrigerator. Photos of the Camino Frances are rolling on the big screen, and of the Le Puy Route in France and the alternative Via de La Plata route in Spain are rolling on the digital picture frame. All we need now are folks to share stories about their experiences. Our fictional characters, Bert and Helen, might share some of their stories too.
Leave a Reply.
Peg and Russ Hall
- Second Wind
- Why Walk It?
- Step 1. Planning Your Camino -- What kind, Where, When, How far, Alone, Getting there . . .
- Step 2. Getting Ready -- Training, Packing, Gear, Clothes, Electronics, Passports, TSA . . .
- Step 3. Being There -- Money, Lodgings, Food, Language . . .
- Step 4. Adapting -- Guidebooks, Websites, Trail conditions, Schedule, Water, Weather, Pain, Hazards, Phones . . .
- Step 5. Being a Pilgrim and a Tourist -- Types of pilgrimmage, Roman roads, Medieval life, Wonders . . .
- Step 6. Living the Lessons of the Camino -- Once or again, Connecting at home, Being hospitaleros . . .
- Who Are We?
- All Our Caminos
Contact us at: