A young Danish man came to ask if he could stay an extra day because he had a fever and sore throat. We consulted with the volunteers who'd be taking over this morning, sent the kid to the farmacia for help, and said we'd decide in the morning. We didn't want him to go on so sick, but All the rooms have 6 or 8 people who'd be exposed. We stopped in the morning to say goodbye to our replacements and they were trying to get an ambulance to come fetch him! Being a volunteer is not for the faint of heart. We haven't heard more yet.
We took the train to Leon. The weather is again cold and rainy. We decided to stay here tonight. Pam and James arrived as planned at 1:30. We had a cold afternoon and evening seeing the town...except not much of the cathedral where they want 5 euros each to walk more than a few feet inside. We chose to see mostly the outside.
Now all four of us are getting much needed rest before deciding when it is warm enough to begin walking a few hundred miles across Spain.